The Aboriginal People’s Television Network
March 2017 – September 2017
- UI/UX Design
- iOS & Android Mobile App Development
- Gameplay Design
- Updates & Maintenance
The Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, or more commonly known as APTN, is a Canadian broadcast and Category A cable television network. Established in 1992 with government support to broadcast in Canada’s northern territories, it obtained its national broadcast license in 1999. APTN airs and produces programs made by, for and about Indigenous people in Canada and United States. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, it is the first network by and for North American indigenous peoples.
In association with APTN, based on the network’s hit documentary series Arm Nation, this challenging game allows to go up against your favorite characters and unlock exclusive series video content.
Build your strength, endurance and technique through a campaign-based gameplay just like you would in an arm-wrestling tournament. Unlock characters with additional skill level and pin your opponent to unlock exclusive video content. Try your shot at quick play to discover if you’ve progressed enough to go against the top challengers in the game.
- Play as some of your favorite Arm Nation TV series characters
- Unlock up to 10 new characters when you play campaign mode
- Unlock exclusive video content for the Arm Nation documentary series
- Unlock exclusive episode teasers before they’re released
- Challenge your favorite characters and discover each of their strengths
- Play to a unique soundtrack produced by Indigenous artist Boogey the Beat
- Read up on your favorite characters’ profiles before seeing them on the show
- Learn different arm-wrestling techniques: top roll, hook, press