Original Fire Games
March 2021 – July 2021
- Game Development Augmentation
- Multiplayer Function Implementation
- Multi-platform Porting
- Automatic Game Testing System Implementation
Original Fire Games is a small team originally started by three siblings from Mexico: Carolina, Carlos, and Alberto Mastretta. Together they have a combined total of 14 years in game development, as well as more than 15 accumulated years of real motor racing experience. They’re bringing every bit of that expertise and passion to this project to make a competitive game with a charming edge. The company is part of the Square Enix Collective program.
Circuit Superstars is a top-down online multiple racing game built by racing fans, for racing fans. Celebrating generations of racing, focusing on driving that feels great – but with a high skill ceiling, that will have players spending hours honing their perfect lap. Cross-platform play is available across PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- Google Cloud, Cloud Computing Services
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, PC